Join this online drawing workshop with artist Christine Hirsch-Wilton as she teaches perspective drawing inspired by the art collection at Kingston Museum.
Please be aware that this event has been postponed to Saturday 29 January 2022.
This Perspective Drawing Workshop will:
• Introduce the basic terms for linear perspective drawing and use in practice
• Analyse 1, 2 and 3 Point Perspective drawing techniques
• Illustrate how to draw and recognize the differences between one-, two- and three- point perspective 2D drawing
• Implement these various perspective Drawing skills into your practice to enhance your 2D work
• Examine examples of perspective drawing and painting techniques in the Kingston Museum’s art collections.
This workshop will take place on Saturday 29 January, 14:00-16:00 on Zoom.
Workshop attendees will need to bring the following materials:
- A4 paper