Join us on this behind the scenes tour of Kingston History Centre and Kingston's Guildhall as we share the history behind this iconic space.
Book now using the button above
About the tours
Explore Kingston History Centre on this exclusive tour, located within Kingston's historic Guildhall.
Tours at 12:30, 13:15 and 14:00 will also include a tour of the Mayor's Parlour.
Tickets are required for all in attendance, you may be denied access to the tour if you have not booked in advance.
Please be aware there is no car parking available on site.
What to know ahead of your visit
- We ask that where possible visitors please wear a mask at all times over their nose and mouth. Please do wear a face-covering even if you have had your 1st or 2nd dose of the Covid-19 Vaccine. This helps to ensure the safety of our visitors, volunteers and staff.
- Please arrive promptly for your selected time slot. If you are late for your tour, the tour may start without you and we can't guarantee space on an alternative tour.
- Please maintain a safe distance between yourself and others wherever possible.
- The tour is accessible by wheelchair.
- If you would like to discuss any access needs please email ahead at email@example.com.
Kingston Heritage Festival
This event is part of Kingston Heritage Festival. This September, you are invited to delve into Kingston’s heritage with a series of events, talks, walks and open house days celebrating the borough’s rich 1100-year history, all of which are free to explore!
Kingston Heritage Festival is organised by Kingston Heritage Hub. Kingston Heritage Hub is a borough-wide network open to all local heritage groups and individuals managing heritage projects, it is an initiative set up by Kingston Heritage Service with Kingston First and the Kingston-upon-Thames Society. This year Kingston Heritage Hub would like to thank Kingston University and Kingston Council for funding Kingston Open House.